Logitech Wireless Mouse M190 – Full Size Ambidextrous Curve Design, 18-Month Battery with Power Saving Mode, Precise Cursor Control & Scrolling, Wide Scroll Wheel, Thumb Grips – Mid GreyComputer Peripherals
Logitech Wireless Mouse M190 – Full Size Ambidextrous Curve Design, 18-Month Battery with Power Saving Mode, Precise Cursor Control & Scrolling, Wide Scroll Wheel, Thumb Grips – Mid Grey
- LARGE-SIZE COMFORT – Optimal comfort for either hand with a contoured shape designed to follow the natural curve of large hands. Buttons scooping guides fingers into ideal placement.
- LAG-FREE WIRELESS CONNECTION – Work wirelessly and move freely ? from up to 10 meters away ? with virtually no delays or dropouts. No cable means no clutter on your desk and easy transporting
- UNCOMPROMISED QUALITY – Get great quality with precision tracking and accurate line-by-line scrolling at an affordable price. Easier navigation with no annoying missed clicks
- BUILT TO LAST – Durable and reliable quality from the #1 world leader in mice and keyboards. An everyday computer mouse you can depend on for a longer time
- 18-MONTH BATTERY LIFE – Enjoy months of worry-free usage. Power-saving mode automatically kicks in when you?re not using the mouse to save power. AA Battery Included
Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo – Keyboard and Mouse Included, Long Battery LifeComputer Peripherals
Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo – Keyboard and Mouse Included, Long Battery Life
- The USB receiver is conveniently located in the box, top flap
- Work for longer with long battery life: Basic AA and AAA batteries are included with the keyboard and mouse
- Keyboard and mouse combo: The Logitech MK270 Wireless keyboard and mouse combo includes a full size keyboard and a precision mouse so you can work comfortably away from your computer
- Easy storage: The MK270 includes a plug and forget receiver that cleverly stores inside your mouse for safekeeping.
- Programmable hotkeys to boost productivity: Automatically access frequently used applications by programming them to the 8 available hotkeys